[Serusers] 0.8.10 built on OpenBSD 3.2/sparc

msg michael.grigoni at cybertheque.org
Thu Nov 25 06:22:32 CET 2004

Greetings:

Since I was unable to get 0.8.14 to work on OpenBSD 3.2/sparc (sparc32
not ultrasparc) I checked-out 0.8.10 from CVS and with some adjustments
to Makefile.defs it builds and runs and tests ok with sipsak in both
fork on nofork modes.  I chose this version basically since its release
date corresponds to the middle of life for OBSD 3.2. Fastlock inline
assembly worked with some minor adjustments for SPARC32.

I need to run ser on our border router with rtpproxy (one interface on
a public ip and several others on private networks with NAT); is there
any reason I shouldn't use 0.8.10?

Other than the sgml docs in the distribution is there an admin manual
(in html, ps or pdf) somewhere for 0.8.10? -- the archives mention one
at about the right time for this version...

All help is much appreciated.

Michael Grigoni
Cybertheque Museum