[Serusers] Multiple URI's behind one username/registration

Matt Schulte mschulte at netlogic.net
Wed Nov 24 14:32:52 CET 2004

I'm think that I'm wanting to go above and beyond aliases at this point,
could anyone suggest a way to have multiple URI's attached to one
username? ie: For the sake of having multiple phone lines. User aliases
can of course receive the URI but you're translating it back to the
original registered userid/uri .. Ideas?

	I think asterisk spoiled me in this sense because on that
platform you can send any URI to users via digest.. :/ I know this
should be possible, just not sure how difficult it will be. Thanks

	Matt