[Serusers] Duplicate phone registration

Daniel-Constantin Mierla Daniel-Constantin.Mierla at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Wed Nov 24 13:39:48 CET 2004

On 11/24/04 12:20, Bruno Lopes F. Cabral wrote:

> Hi
>
> thanks for the tip, but would all the registered
> contacts ring at same time when a call arrives?
> and SER would still be able to direct the call
> to who answer first? :~(
>
> it seems a good reason to jump pro 0.8.14 to
> -dev17. does anyone have an ETA on next SER stable
> release? ;-)

The proceedings already started:
http://lists.iptel.org/pipermail/serusers/2004-November/012820.html

Current phase is "cvs frozen":
http://lists.iptel.org/pipermail/serdev/2004-November/003324.html

We plan to have it before Christmas, but you never know ... :-) If
people from mailing list help with testing, give feedback, report bugs,
we will be in time and new stable ser will fly before next year.
Otherwise it will turn in a kind of testing release (debian approach).

Daniel