[Serusers] Question about OutSide Gateways in SER.

Ricardo Martinez rmartinez at redvoiss.net
Tue Nov 23 23:22:14 CET 2004

Hello again list. :)
	I have a question related with the authorization of a PSTN Gateway
in SER.   Suppose that all my calls are forwarded to my PSTN GW.  For this i
don't need to have my GW registered in SER, i just forward my calls
depending on the prefix, and i add a rewritehost("GW.IP") and this works ok.
But  my GW also have incoming calls form PSTN to my Registered users in SER.
So, when a INVITE from my GW arrives to  SER, the INVITE  is challenge for
authorization, since my GW is not even registered or has a username and
password defined the authorization fails and therefore the call fails.
Is there a way to define my GW in a "Friendly Zone"?? or something like
this? to avoid be registered?
Thanks in advance

Best regards,
Ricardo Martinez.