[Serusers] How to get SER to REGISTER with another SER server

Michael Shuler mike at bwsys.net
Tue Nov 23 17:54:37 CET 2004

I have looked all over the docs and either I'm blind or SER can not initiate
a REGISTER message every X seconds on its own to another SER server.  Is
there an external utility that does this for it?

I am trying to avoid hard coding one of my customers IP addresses into my
system.  I basically want their SER server to REGISTER with my SER server as
if it were an ATA.  That way I don't have to make any custom entries into my
configs for them.  This is being used for wholesale purposes when the
customer's SER box is servicing the end users (who have real ATA's) and I am
handling all PSTN origination and termination for them.

Thanks in advance!