[Serusers] Double autentication

E. Versaevel erik at infopact.nl
Tue Nov 23 13:22:11 CET 2004

However I've still got problems with that setup.
* 	Asterisk seems to alter the From: header in my incoming calls
	(changes non numeric usernames to asterisk)
*	Sip error messages are not relayed (ie, my outgoing call creates a
404
	not found, but asterisk doesn't relay that message back to the
	originating UA
*	Asterisk is annoying for the fact that it want's to remain in the
RTP
	Path (could be solved with canreinvite=yes entries in sip.conf,
	however my asterisk doesn't want to get out of the RTP Path, hence
it
	scales much worse.

Not even starting on how to design and implement a scaleable/redundant setup
(which is more or less what I need to do for my final school project)

Kind regards,

E. Versaevel