[Serusers] dbtext + authentication

Daniel-Constantin Mierla Daniel-Constantin.Mierla at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Tue Nov 23 12:04:23 CET 2004

Looks like the structure of the location table is not good. Try first
with modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 0) and it should work. Then switch
back and increase the debug level in your config file (debug=7 and
log_stderror=yes) and you should get more informations that might help
to identify what is wrong.

Daniel