[Serusers] Mediaproxy Error

Kiko Vives kiko.vives at ua.es
Mon Nov 22 13:10:00 CET 2004

Hello.

The other day I asked about video speed in sessions. Now I have seen that
although I can establish video sessions between UAs, I get this error:

"error mediaproxy/getSDPMessage(): SDP message has zero length.
use_media_proxy();failed to get the SDP message"

I mean, we can see and hear each other ( with really really bad video ) but
I have these errors.

I have seen with ethereal that the INVITE packets carry an SDP packet too,
so I don't understand why mediaproxy can not extract SDP packet. Maybe this
is why video quality is so bad ? Does anyone know why this is happening ?

Thanks in advance:

Kiko