[Serusers] UAS Cancel handling

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Thu Nov 18 21:42:26 CET 2004

If fr_inv_timer hits then the proxy server would silently discard any
transaction stated related to the transaction unless you have
noisy_ctimer parameter of tm module set to 1 (in that case the proxy
server would cancel the downstream branches as well).

The two messages (INVITE and CANCEL) would probably differ in the branch
parameter in that case because the CANCEL would be forwarded end-to-end
(if the original transaction was not found). Could you send me the
messages as seen by the user agent of callee ? Or better, could you send
me complete SIP message dumps (showing incoming and outgoing messages)
made on the proxy server ?

  Jan.