[Serusers] SER and IC-RADIUS

Lucas Aimaretto lucas at cyneric.com
Wed Nov 17 17:45:59 CET 2004

Bruno,

Digest-Attributes.

> > >may be because IC-RADIUS doesn't have digest support?

> > I don't think digest support has to do with the attributes not being

> > recognized. I think it is something else ... But do not know what is

> > it.

> [...]

> > The thing here is why some attributes are recognized and others not.

> > For
> > example: digest-respones, Sip-Uri-user (which are new
> > attributes that I
> > added myself to the general dictionary, and got them from the
> > dictionary.ser) are recognized. Some others not (digest-realm,
> > digest-nonce, etc, taken out from the same dictionary.ser)
> > and are only recognized as Digest-Attributes ... :S ... No idea ...

> try to include both dictionary.ser (from SER) and
> dictionary.sip (from radiusclient) on ICRADIUS dictionary
>
> the first didn't work with with Cistron RADIUS
> but worked with FreeRADIUS. YMMV

I did, but nothing new happened ...

I added both dictionary.ser and dictionary.sip but nothin happened at
all :(

In fact, I deleted the whole dictionary, and started all over again, but
no new behaviour at all ...

It just makes no sense ... Why would some attributes be recognized and
some others not. It is not logical, as they are all (the attributes)
taken from the same files (dictionary.sip and dictionary.ser).

Is there any special configuration needed for the ser.cfg or for the
radiusclient.conf ? The radius.conf file of my icradius has little to
touch ... Any ideas ??

I'll keep trying and seraching so to try to find a solution for this ...
In the meanwhile, if you (or anybody else) have something, please letme
know.

Thank you very much ...

Regards,

Lucas