[Serusers] nathelper and rtpproxy

S Shah shah at zynergy.com
Tue Nov 16 15:42:43 CET 2004

I've got nathelper module and rtp proxy running. When I start up SER, the
natmodule detects rtpproxy running so it enables the support for it.
Something's not running right because I cannot establish a voice
conversation between two user agents. I can, however, establish a connection
between the two user agents. I included my ser.cfg file in a previous
posting and can resend it to anyone who's interested in looking at it.

Any help in trying to configure nathelper and rtpproxy properly would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.