[Serusers] Registration Timeout

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Tue Nov 16 13:42:14 CET 2004

One small note to the topic. Registrar can shorten the expires value but
must not extend it. I made a mistake while implementing min_expires
parameter, the parameter would extend the expiration interval, but the
registrar should reject such a registration instead. This is what
RFC3261 says and I will change the registrar to reject such
registrations later.

  Jan.