[Serusers] Interesting observation - Multiple calls landing on same phone

Suvendu Sethi suvenduji at yahoo.co.in
Tue Nov 16 13:30:20 CET 2004

Hi,

I think it's a behaviour of the SIP phone.
I am using Cisco 7960.
I tried with some other VOIP controller solutions and
has the same result. Multiple calls can land and
called party can talk to each one of them by holding
others.

I have not checked the limitations though.
Any comments!

Regards,
Suvendu.