[Serusers] Re: FW: [Sip-implementors] Whitespace after value in SIP header field

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Tue Nov 16 13:08:46 CET 2004

The BNF in RFC3261 is actually ambiguous. As you may see,
the extension header spec which matches Max-forwads too is
more explicit about use of LWS.

header-name       =  token
header-value      =  *(TEXT-UTF8char / UTF8-CONT / LWS)

I think this is a pefect case against a UAS for the SIP Forum testing
suite. (Nils on cc)

-jiri