[Serusers] Different RTP Server...HELP

Marian Dumitru marian.dumitru at voice-sistem.ro
Tue Nov 16 09:19:50 CET 2004

Hi Shirley,

This kind of changes have no kind of effect on SER - SER does nor handle
the media part(excepting when you use nathelper+RTPproxy). So, I think
the problem is not SER related. Probably you should do some network
dumps of the signalling messages and check if the IP addresses in SDP
part are correct.

Best regards,
Marian

Shirley Toh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have problem, my PSTN gateway is using different IP addresses for IP
> signalling and Media(RTP) signalling.
> When we make calls, the phone rings and calls is connected but no audio.
> Please advice what can be done. Thanks.
>
> regards,
> shir

Voice Sistem