[Serusers] xlite voice session

S Shah shah at zynergy.com
Tue Nov 16 00:16:16 CET 2004

Ok I finally got the right rtpproxy running and SER is seeing it and is
enabling the support for rtpproxy. I just placed a call from my computer
using xlite to another computer on a different network behind a nat. We are
still having the problem of not being able to hear each other.
Is there any configuring I need to do on the server side? Would it help if I
pasted the contents of my ser.cfg file?

Thank you.

Sher