[Serusers] Registration Timeout

Marian Dumitru marian.dumitru at voice-sistem.ro
Mon Nov 15 17:44:21 CET 2004

Hi Girish,

Maybe my sentence was a little too ambiguous :-). Just to rephrase:
"when  you use append_hf() the modification will be reflected on the
message only when forwarded".

If you try your approach, it will be a discrepancy between what SER and
the phones think the expire value is. SER will consider the one received
in the original req. (it will ignore the new value forced from script
via append_hf() ) and the client will consider the value received in
reply ( the one forced from script via append_to_reply() ).

You can easily check this via "serctl ul show" and to see if the expire
time is the one you force from script.

Best regards,
Marian

--