[Serusers] [mediaproxy] Memory usage

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Mon Nov 15 10:58:42 CET 2004

This issue is one of the fixes present in the next release.

Thank your for reporting it.

Adrian

Hi, i have running mediaproxy 1.0 with Python 2.3 (compiled from
source) in a Linux RedHat 8.0 kernel 2.4.18-14.
After a few weeks running i see high memory utilization from
mediaproxy.py process. I am loggin Vm usage to see if exist a leak.

* Captured from /proc/PID/Status every 15 minutes.
* The increment is done after each call processed.
* I try to keep the process running several days to see if python free
mem but never occur, always increment.

VmSize:     7964 kB
VmSize:     8780 kB
VmSize:     8780 kB