[Serusers] stateless/statefull processing and RADIUS

Michael Kaufmann mkaufmannn at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 14 14:21:48 CET 2004

Thanks,

I looked at the RADIUS module - it doesn't have documentation yet :-)
Any way from the RADIUS package I've downloaded it seems much more complex
than what I need - I already have the my authentication server I only have
to give it 3-5 parameters and only for REGISTER requests. I'm not sure that
RADIUS will enable me callbacks for my authentication methods and I'm pretty
sure that it re-parses SIP messages (because it's not build only for SER).

Where can I find more RADIUS documentation?
Is there any other simpler solution?