[Serusers] mysql module

Bruno Lopes F. Cabral bruno at openline.com.br
Sun Nov 14 12:55:08 CET 2004

I fix the spec for 0.8.14 and made one for libradiusclient
0.4.5 (needed to compile RADIUS support on SER 0.8.14).

The rpms are at http://www.cfide.com.br/ser/
(src.rpm and binary rpms for Conectiva Linux 10,
brazilian's Linux distribution)

feel free to add them to the repository and/or get the
spec files (and the libradiusclient patch to make it
compile cleanly on linux)