[Serusers] stateless/statefull processing and INVITE method retransmissions

Michael Kaufmann mkaufmannn at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 14 09:13:55 CET 2004

Hi again,

I see that the registrar part of SER is using SL module.
I am trying to build my own authentication - simply use the PRE_SCRIPT_CB
callback (without using the configuration file) to send some of the data in
SIP requests to my own server without reparsing the message.
The problem occures when the user is not authorized - when the callback
return value is 0 no answer is sent back to the client, and I would like to
send him the not authorized reply.

How can it be done if the only way to hook request answers is using TM?

Another problem - I really didn't understand from the documentation if the
authentication module is able to do what I described above (my server might
be in another computer and has to be able to handle more than one SER - It
might even exchange data with the SIP clients)

Can someone give me an idea of how to implement the SER side module for such
a server?

Thanks in advance,

Micky