[Serusers] Windows Messenger registration

S Shah shah at zynergy.com
Sat Nov 13 01:01:00 CET 2004

I'm trying to register using windows messenger. I ran "serctl monitor" on
the server and I can see that in the statistics section the "200:" response
count is incremented every time I try to sign in through windows messenger.
I'm thinking this means that SER is getting the request and is responding w/
a success; however, windows messenger doesn't sign in and eventually times
out. I'm using mostly the default settings in ser.cfg and have not set a
username and password.

Anyone have an idea what I'm missing here?

Thanks.

Sher