[Serusers] How can I test from_uri==to_uri

Elena Ramona Modroiu ramona at voice-system.ro
Fri Nov 12 18:32:43 CET 2004

Hello,

On Fri, Nov 12, 2004 at 08:40:52AM -0800, Java Rockx wrote:
> Hi All.
>
> Can someone give me the syntax to check if from_uri==to_uri?

this seems not to be possible now, after a short looking into config file grammar from_uri, to_uri, uri can be used in the left side.

> I'm trying to test wheather or not a subscriber has called themselves.

It is better to test the from_uri against the request uri (just before
the user location lookup, but after the speeddial or aliases lookups) to
be sure you get what you want. You can rely on To header only for
REGISTER requests.

The way of doing this now is to use the avpops module. With avp_write()
you can store the value of one uri in an avp and with avp_check() test
the avp against the other uri.

Salutari,
Ramona