[Serusers] PSTN -> SER -> SEMS problem

Bogdan-Andrei IANCU iancu at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Thu Nov 11 13:54:19 CET 2004

I'm afraid it's not possible. The SIP RFC says clear the FROM hdr must
have a tag. If you try to append it using search_append() or some other
textops functions you risk to screw up the transaction matching (req <->
reply matching) - from tag is a key element in this matching.

however, I will try to give it a thought ;-)

bogdan