[Serusers] SIP to PABX

E. Versaevel erikje14 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 9 11:44:59 CET 2004

Hello,

I'm looking for some sort of gateway which can REGISTER itself at my SER
server, can respond to 407 messages and is directly connected to a pabx
(either using ISDN-2 or E1). So basically a SIP <--> ISDN-2 / E1 gateway
which acts as a user agent (or multiple).

The reason for this is that we don't want to replace the current pabx (which
only has ISDN-2 or E1 for external communication).
I've found some devices from Mediamatrix (http://www.mediamatrix.com), but I
would like to know if any more of you have come across the same problem and
which devices you use.

Some wonderfull ASCII art:

 SIP   |----|  ISND-2 or E1   |----|
-------|    |-----------------|    |-- internal phone network
      Gateway?                 PABX

The reason I want the gateway to be able to authenticate itself is that the
gateway is located at another location(so the SIP in the picture above will
be going onto the internet), so I don't want people to be able to spoof the
IP of the gateway.

Kind Regards,
E. Versaevel