[Serusers] help for VOIP project

Sarfaraz Chougule sarfaraz_ic at rediffmail.com
Wed Nov 10 07:09:49 CET 2004

Hello,

I am student of final year Post Graduation. I have been given VOIP as my project for final exams. In the same respect I have to work and show the live demo of VOIP in our college Lab. I have one PC with Redhat 9.0 installed and downloaded Iptel SER 0.8.12 also have two hardware IP Phones. I have to demonstrate the communication between those phone using SER over our LAN. I will be highly thankfull to you if you can help me in setting up the same in details. Also need information abut how the networking needs to be done. Our Lab is behind NAT.

I have gone through the documentation proivided by the IPTEL, but as I am new to Linux and not able to understand how to configure the same. Please help me in this matter.

Thanks in advance.
Sarfaraz

   Sarfaraz I. Chougule
          PANVEL