[Serusers] Why SER query MySQL x times for the same thing?

Rodrigo P. Telles telles at devel-it.com.br
Mon Nov 8 21:18:04 CET 2004

Hi folks,

I've been having litle troubles with SER.
When I offhook my BT100 and called another phone, I saw in
my log file that SER query the MySQL 3 or more times for the same
thing (in this case, about group membership) and the same for log messages.
I tried to flag the action but it doens't work.

I think that the real problem is that I'm missing some thing
in my configuration or I just didn't understand the call flow in SER.
any ideas?

I'm sending part of my ser.cfg, I hope it helps.
===================================
record_route();

if (method=="INVITE" && !isflagset(11)) {
~                        log(1, "Voicemail is enable? ");
~                        if (is_user_in("To", "voicemail")) {
~                                log(1, "Yes\n");
~                                setflag(8);
~                                t_on_failure("1");
~                        } else {
~                                log(1, "No\n");
~                        }

~                        # native SIP destinations are handled using our USRLOC DB
~                        if (!lookup("location")) {
~                                #sl_send_reply("404", "Not Found");
~                                if (uri=~"sip:[0-9]{4,6}@") {
~                                        if (!radius_proxy_authorize("")) {
~                                                proxy_challenge("", "0");
~                                                sl_send_reply("403", "That's not
your home");
~                                                break;
~                                        };
~                                        rewriteuser("901");
~                                        rewritehostport("x.y.z.w:5060");
~                                        log(1, "Not found\n");
~                                        t_relay();
~                                        break;
~                                } else {
~                                        route(1);
~                                        break;
~                        setflag(11);
};
Thanks in advance.

- --