[Serusers] BYE / CANCEL Problem

Ricardo Martinez rmartinez at redvoiss.net
Fri Nov 5 23:29:35 CET 2004

Hello.
	It works for me.  In fact this is a pending question that i have.  i
found this configuration looking for another problem solution in the mailing
list.  The "domaintables" file is a flat file like this.

domain
your.domain.com

It solves my problem.  Con someone tell me if this is ok?  I used this
configuration trying to avoid the use of sql data base.

Thanks in advance.

Ricardo.