[Serusers] SIP Server for operation or carrier service.

Marian Dumitru marian.dumitru at voice-sistem.ro
Thu Nov 4 16:49:56 CET 2004

Hi Saki,

"Voice-Sistem" is a VoIP "know-how" company based on a team with more
than two years experience in SER installation/configuration and developing.

Our offer contains initial installation of the system plus yearly
technical support (that includes total care of our customer's deployment):
     1. consulting and architecting your SIP network based on client
requirements and capabilities of involved software.
     2. initial installation which can include:
           - SER SIP server :
                    - user authentication;
                    - NAT traversal (using STUN or rtpproxy, depending
of capabilities of used SIP User Agents);
                    - setting up dialing plan;
                    - interdomain routing based on prefixes;
                    - PSTN interconnection based on access policies;
                    - messaging interconnection with GSM network;
                    - forward on busy/ not found / permanent
                    - black and white lists
                    - advance programmability of user's preferences via
CPL (Call Processing Language);
                    - accounting;
                    - Web integration;
                    - failure resilience (hot or cold backup servers);
           - SEMS (SIP Express Media Server) :
                    - voicemail;
                    - conference;
                    - announcement service;
           - STUN server;
           - RTPProxy server;
     3. yearly technical support
           - timely and qualified responses to your questions from our team;
           - code-base up-to-date and alerts on important changes and
code-fixes;

In case of mutual interest, we are looking forward to hearing of your
detailed requirements (what services your configuration should provide).

Our system can handle more than 10.000 concurrents(online) users and
basically no limits for subscribed users (only database capacity
limitation).

Best regards,
Marian

Saki Yaka wrote:
> Hello, all
>      I looking for SIP server for implement VoIP services ,who can
> provide and implement this services?
>      For frist phase I need to start at 50,000 subs., 5,000 concurrents
> and upgrade in future.
>
> I will give you more information later.
>
> Thank you,all

Voice Sistem