[Serusers] serweb authnetication with mysql & logging

Sean Boran sean at boran.com
Thu Nov 4 16:46:01 CET 2004

Hi,

I have a working ser server (with mysql) and wanted to bolt on serweb. I
downloaded from CVS and followed the INSTALL instructions.
For example I installed the pear LOG module and enabled logging.

I get the login screen for users & admins, but can't login as either.

I'm getting no logs in /var/log/serweb/ (I created the directory and made
sure the apache user could write to it etc.).
      In "config/config.php", set
          $config->enable_loging = true;

I'm using mysql on localhost, with the standard user/passwords, so it should
run quite easily..

How can I:
a) Get the authentication working, or debug it
b) Get logging working so I can see what serweb is doing?

Thanks in advance,

Sean