[Serusers] how to determine if src_ip and uri domain are the same?

Allan voip_tango at yahoo.ca
Thu Nov 4 04:17:17 CET 2004

Thanks Elena,

I had no problems after getting a new copy of the
unstable version.  This afternoon I ran a few tests
with the different op_values and saw that $ruri, $to,
and $from all end up with the same string - the ip
address of the SER server.  The $src_ip is correct.
At this point I assume this is the way it should work
and the reason the domain portion of these fields are
all the same is due to the NAT and the UAs sending
everything to SER first.

Is there someway to compare the $scr_ip of an initial
invite from UA1 to the domain/dst_ip of the invite
sent to UA2 on behalf of UA1 by SER?  I can see the
info I need to match in the etheral capture but they
are in two different invite messages.  One from the
calling phone to SER, and the second from SER to the
called phone.

Regards,
Allan

 --- Elena Ramona Modroiu <ramona at voice-system.ro>