[Serusers] failure_route is applied also after CANCEL

GR S gr_sh2003 at yahoo.com
Mon May 31 17:10:46 CEST 2004

Hello,

Replying to my own post, That is incomplete, i accidently clicked on the send button, my
apologies...

But can this be used for failure_routing? Adrian's config file uses failure_routing and i
dont think 'if (method == "CANCEL")' works with failure routing. I am also facing similer
issue with serial forking. When i hangup the call, only the first call gets cancelled,
and when it hits the timeout, the control passes to the next route and dials the
extension. I have seen a post by Jan telling about this, but still has the problem:
http://lists.iptel.org/pipermail/serdev/2004-April/001744.html

The extensions for forking are taken from MySQL tables, using a module. This is what i
try to do:

if (method == "INVITE") {
    if (uri =~ ".....) {
       if (get_extension ("1"){