[Serusers] Redirect to PSTN Gateway doesn't create an accounting

Zeus Ng zeus.ng at isquare.com.au
Mon May 31 12:51:02 CEST 2004

It's not well documented in the admin manual. In fact, a lot of new features
are not documented anywhere except bits and pieces discussed in the forum.
So, try to do a search on it.

There are a lot of hidden treasure in the NEWS file. Also, under each module
directory, there should be one C file that has a line like:

Static cmd_export_t cmds[]={
};

These are the functions available for use in script unless it has the
NO_SCRIPT entry.

Static param_export_t params[]={
};

These are the parameters for each modules.

The best way to understand these functions and parameters is to read the
code or ask in the forum. Generally, I found people are helpful here.

Regarding your question, if your original script works, try this.

if ( (uri=~"^sip:123[0-9]*@.*") ) {
    record_route();
    rewritehostport("fx0.voipgateway.com:5060");
    t_relay_to_udp("fx0.voipgateway.com", "5060");
};

You can even use just t_relay() instead of t_relay_to_udp(). It should work.

Zeus