[Serusers] Flag in parallel forking

Zeus Ng zeus.ng at isquare.com.au
Sat May 29 03:17:13 CEST 2004

Lately, I have been doing a lot of tests on parallel forking. I would like
to know if "Flag" is transaction base, message base or uri based.

Say, User2 register with SER in two locations, one is in the public network
(UAPub) and the other is in the private network (UAPri).

Again, suppose the NAT flag is 5.

Now when User1 call User2, after lookup("location"), there will be two
branches, User1 -> UAPub and User1 -> UAPri.

	lookup("location");
	if (isflagset(5) {
		nathelper logic ...
	};

What will happen to the flag in the above case? Does each branch get a
different flag?

Zeus