[Serusers] Need help to install mysql.

Zeus Ng zeus.ng at isquare.com.au
Fri May 28 16:05:48 CEST 2004

I hope you are not mixing rpm and cvs version of ser and the ser-mysql.

See whether you have gen_ha1 under /usr/sbin directory. The file should come
with rpm installation. Then, make sure your PATH contains /usr/sbin.

The other possible directory to look for is /usr/local/sbin. If gen_ha1 is
there, then you should not use the rpm version of ser-mysql. Instead, you
should compile it from source.

Zeus