[Serusers] SER 0.8.12-0 package installation

Steve Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Thu May 27 17:56:41 CEST 2004

*

*  I am trying to install SER on a new RedHat 9 system. I downloaded the
ser-mysql-0.8.12-0 package and attempted to install it. It fails with the
message 'ser = 0.8.12 is needed by ser-mysql-0.8.12-0'.

  I installed and started SER 0.8.12 but the about package still fails to
install. Should this pacjkaged installation work? If so is there something
I am missing? docs/INSTALL does not mention any issues with this
package.

Thanks,

Steve

--