[Serusers] Is this possible in ser+sem/Voicemail+b2bua

Fri May 28 14:13:03 CEST 2004

Hi!

For this feature you need an element which is call-statefull, i.e. a
B2BUA. You could also use ser, which calls an external script (which
keeps track of current calls, e.g. every INVITE increases the counter,
and every BYE decreases the counter. But that will cause problems if the
BYE messages is lost (e.g. user agent crashes).

regards,
klaus