[Serusers] Re: mailbox

gaillac harry gaillacharry at yahoo.fr
Fri May 28 00:24:18 CEST 2004

hello,

I'm sorry but i don't understand "script should be indented".
for example I create a mailbox 1000 I dial it according to ivr.py script
"if caller==callee" is true "else" a wav file is recorded because of
caller is not owner of 1000 mailbox and we wish it will be mailed .

Is this good to get the recorded message accordind to
ivr.record(messages_path + callee + "/" + callee + str(ivr.getTime())???

fp = open(wav_path + callee + ".wav", 'rb')

# if user is not user of mailbox
# user can left message
else :
   print "play invitation"
   ivr.play(wav_path + "ivr_invitation.wav")
   print "record message"
   if os.path.isdir(messages_path + callee) != True:
      os.mkdir(messages_path + callee)
   ivr.record(messages_path + callee + "/" + callee + str(ivr.getTime())
+ ".wav", 60)

Regards

Harry