[Serusers] Setup Ser, Please help

Wed May 26 11:24:36 CEST 2004

What do you mean by "my home computer" - is it behind a NAT box or do
you have a public IP-address? If you have a public IP-address, you
typically also have domain name. If not, you can choose any free domain
services (dyndns.org ...) to get a domain. You don't need SRV records -
they are only necessary if you want to separate different services with
the same domain to different PCs (like MX records for emails).

regards,
klaus