[Serusers] PSTN to SIP in analog gateways

Humberto Atristain hatristain at megahospedaje.com
Wed May 26 03:39:19 CEST 2004

Tom, they are Welltech FXO gateways (analog) and in fact they support SIP
signaling.

They work in 2 forms

Peer-to-peer and registered with sip users on each port.

In fact, they have an option of a small IVR where I dial the sip destination
and the call is connected,

But my trouble is that directly connected to pstn I need to automatically
formward a call to a VOIP user.  Eg. Incomming call by Port 3 (FXO)  to sip
user joe without any IVR dialing or second Dial tone.

Thanks

HA