[Serusers] ser and mediaproxy

Tjapko ITS Consult@ncy itsc99 at cantv.net
Mon May 24 17:56:30 CEST 2004

Hello list,

I am new to SER and have a question about NAT penetration in general.

All parts of SER and mediaproxy are running fine but I am still am
struggling a bit with NAT penetration.

According the readme for Mediaproxy ser module any endpoint that is behind
NAT needs to configured with outbound proxy enabled.  Are there any examples
available how to do this when using mediaproxy.

This way the nat penetration is not likely to be really transparent but
needs a configuration issue on the EP.

Can anybody confirm me this please or hint me to reading material on this
subject.

Kindest Regards,

Tjapko Smits
---