[Serusers] NAT

Sun May 23 00:17:49 CEST 2004

Ri Liang C. wrote:
> Please advise what kind of media proxy or rtproxy is using at for the free
> users iptel.org.

I think they are using rtpproxy - but I don't know which version.

> Is posible to get the ser.cfg that iptel.org is using ?

They wont post their current configuration file, nevertheless you can
find old ones in the cvs.

Try to build your own cfg and use the snippets from the mailing list
(there are also complete ser.cfg in the mailing list, but never consider
them as complete but only as a hint how to do things). If you have
problems, ask on the mailinglist for advice (exact questions - exact
answers) :-)

If you want a running configuration file fitted to your needs, ask for
commercial support (->iptel.org)

regards,
klaus