[Serusers] New SER installation

steve sgsubs at intechnology.co.uk
Sat May 22 00:47:44 CEST 2004

This is what I had in an early test with ser and this worked ok to a Cisco
VOIP GW.

# -------------------------  request routing logic -------------------

# main routing logic

route{

        # initial sanity checks -- messages with
        # max_forwards==0, or excessively long requests
        if (!mf_process_maxfwd_header("10")) {
                sl_send_reply("483","Too Many Hops");
                break;
        };
        if ( msg:len > max_len ) {
                sl_send_reply("513", "Message too big");
                break;
        };

##THIS IS WHERE I START TO ADD MY ROUTING###

#HERE I WILL START 'INTERNAL' PLANS I WILL SPLIT IT INTO DOMAINS

#LABBOX-A.VOIP.LAB DOMAIN INTERNAL ROUTING FOR
#routing to E2 PBX
if (uri=~"^sip:20[0-9]@labbox-a.voip.lab") {
        forward( 10.96.1.49, 5060 );
        break;