[Serusers] mysql error when serctl add

steve sgsubs at intechnology.co.uk
Fri May 21 19:27:56 CEST 2004

Thinking about it the sip_domain won't affect the mysql db passwd.

If you do mysql -p ser I think the password you supply is the mysql password
not the ser db password

Ie if I do serctl add admin2 admin2 at domain then don't use the defauly
password I get your error.

Is this what you see, but you do use the default password.