[Serusers] can we integrate stun with ser

Fri May 21 18:12:13 CEST 2004

stun is independet from ser. Just install a stun server and configure
your SIP UAs to use the stun server. If the UA detects a firewall/NAT
box which can be traversed by means of stun, it will use it and the SIP
proxy won't recognize that this user is behind a NAT box.

If the NAT box is symmetric, the UA won't use stun, and the SIP proxy
has to take care of NAT traversal (nathelper module + rtpproxy)

klaus