[Serusers] Using CPL with SER questions

steve sgsubs at intechnology.co.uk
Fri May 21 16:54:47 CEST 2004

Hi,
I have ser running with the cpl-c module and would like to store the cpl
scripts in the ser mysql db as in the recent thread "CPL-C and call forward
on busy or no answer"

In my config I have used the following modparams for the CPL module:

modparam("cpl-c","cpl_db","mysql://ser:heslo@labbox-b.noclan.lab/ser")
modparam("cpl-c","cpl_table","cpl")
modparam("cpl-c","cpl_dtd_file","/usr/local/etc/ser/cpl-00.dtd")

I have made a dtd file based on the draft and ser runs ok.

My question is how do I put the cpl scripts in the ser mysql db?

The ser db was created when I ran the ser_mysql.sh script and I will need to
create the cpl table in mysql. Is there a script or a standard way of doing
this for CPL support?

Thanks in advance.....

Steve.