[Serusers] CDR with ser?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at iptel.org
Thu May 20 16:26:13 CEST 2004

Is likely to be a nat traversal issue. It might be the wrong ser
configuration, firewall/nat configuration on dhcp server. I never played
with estara phone so I can't say if there are some well-known issues
with that phone. That's why you should ALWAYS cc to the mailing list,
the knowledge base and the responsiveness is much higher.

 From your ethereal snippet I see that the dhcp server can't reach the
sip server. That is obvious a problem since dhcp server does NAT. You
have to check your network configuration.

.Daniel