[Serusers] jabber help!

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at iptel.org
Thu May 20 12:44:06 CEST 2004

Hello,
that is just an example. You can use whatever logic you want to trigger
jab_go_online(). The search() function returns true if the given
parameter is found in the messages. Most of the SIP UACs add the 'Event:
registration' header when registering. You can also look at Expire
header for REGISTER requests, you can use a MESSAGE with a special body,
etc...

I think you have already read the documentation from
http://www.iptel.org/ser/doc/jabgw/xjab-manual.html. It might need some
review, but I have no time to spare for that right now.

.Daniel