[Serusers] unconditional forwarding cpl script

Avkash avkash at comcast.net
Wed May 19 20:33:23 CEST 2004

Hello all,

I tried to run SER 0.8.12 on Redhat Linux 9 but i couldnt even make it
executable. Every time i run it. it gives me error as below:
--------------- ERROR ---------------------------------------
 0(12455) ERROR: load_module: could not open module </usr/local/lib/ser/modules/tm.so>: /usr/local/l
ib/ser/modules/tm.so: undefined symbol: run_failure_handlers
-------------- END ERROR ---------------------------

Most of you guys have successfully installed SER with C-CPL and running
it. Please help me with step by step direction so that i can make it
work for me.

Note1: I have also downloaded SER form CVS and then compiled it then
execute it. The error is same.

Note2:I have also downloaded SER from CVS HEAD and then compiled and
then execute. Error is still there.

Am i choosing wrokg version of RedHat or do i need to do something else
to make it work. Please help me!!

Thanks in advance!!

--
Avkash Chauhan