[xirak at netscape.net: [Serusers] PHP version]

Karel Kozlik kozlik at kufr.cz
Tue May 18 14:22:55 CEST 2004

Hi,
it depends what version of SERWEB are you using. If you have downloaded
serweb_2004-01-04.tar.gz or you are using cvs version rel_0_8_12, I
think that it will work in php 4.2.2. But I am not sure which all
changes are between php 4.2.2. and 4.3.
  If you are using latest development version from cvs, you must install
php 4.3 or PEAR (more info at http://pear.php.net).
  However I am recommending latest php version from security, stability
and speed reasons.

Karel